UNO is a Strategy, Arcade, and Casual game for PC published by Ubisoft Entertainment in 2016. How to play and introduce Uno! Everyone knows!
UNO PC Game 2016 Overview:
The Uno means “One” in Italian or Spanish. The standard Uno consists of four colors of red, yellow, blue and green.
(Build 10181864 + All DLCs – 841.15 MB Full Cracked)
One of the most iconic classic games which we all grew to know and love! UNO makes its return with an assortment of exciting new features such as added video chat support and an all-new theme system which adds more fun!
Features of UNO:
- Match cards either by matching color or value and play action cards to change things up.
- Race against others to empty your hand before everyone else in either Classic play or customize your experience with a variety of House Rules and match settings to ensure you and your friends never play the same game twice!
- Also, get ready to shake things up with new branded themes introducing never-before-seen Theme Cards that really change the way you play the game!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 | AMD Phenom II X4 945 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 | AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: On Board
File Size: 841.15 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net