God of War Origins Collection is an Action, Adventure, and Hack And Slash game for PC published by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2014.
God of War Origins Collection PC Game 2014 Overview:
Without changing the gameplay, and with visual improvements, this collection allows you to play the two adventures of one of the virtual icons for Sony and its Playstation consoles better than ever.
God of War Collection is a remastered port of God of War and God of War II for the PlayStation 3 on a single Blu-ray Disc that was released in North America on November 17, 2009. It is the first game under Sony’s line of “Classics HD”.
God of War: Origins Collection (known as God of War Collection – Volume II in Europe and Australia) is a remastered port of the two PlayStation Portable installments in the series—Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta—for the PlayStation 3 on a single Blu-ray Disc.
God of War: Origins Collection features native 1080p high-definition video, anti-aliased graphics at 60 frames per second, DualShock 3 rumble features, and Trophies, and is the only God of War release to feature Stereoscopic 3D.
Features of God of War Origins Collection:
- IGN claimed that the God of War Collection was the “definitive way to play the game”.
- God of War Collection prompted Sony to make a new line of remastered games for the PlayStation 3 (which expanded to subsequent PlayStation consoles).
- Although the Origins Collection was criticized for its lack of new bonus content, IGN said that “Sony succeeded at making good games better”.
- For the Saga, Digital Trends claimed it is “perhaps the best value buy for any console available”.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel i5-2500k (4 core 3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (4 core 3.1 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 960 (4 GB) or AMD R9 290X (4 GB)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 70 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
Instructions to run by emulator on computer:
- Download Both the Emulator and Game Files
- Extract the files using WinRAR
- Open the “rpcs3” folder and run “rpcs3.exe”
- Click on the “I have read the quickstart guide”, and “Do not show again” options and then “Continue”
- From the emulator menu, go to “Files” -> “Install Firmware”
- Locate the “PS3 Firmware” folder under the extracted folders and click “OK”. Then wait for code “Success!”
- Once more go to “Files” -> “Install. pkg”
- Within the opened window, locate the game file and wait for the code “Success!”
- Now go to “Tools” -> “Pads” and select your input.
- From the “Config” section you will be able to tweak the emulator graphics, CPU, and …
- At the end, open the game from the “Game list” using either “Boot with custom Config” or “Boot with global”
File Size: 13.22 GB & 227.12 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net