Finnish Army Simulator is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Please Be Patient in 2023. Realistic and humorous simulator!
Finnish Army Simulator PC Game 2023 Overview:
The same kind of running from one place to another as it was in 1993. Back then, no sneakers were worn, except for morning runs and indoor activities. Always with maharanis on when moving outside.
The 1st Early Access version contains 4 weeks of military service, meaning over 20 hours of scripted gameplay content! The Purpose? To provide a realistic but humorous experience of the Finnish Military Service (conscription, “intti”) around the year 2011. We want you to feel nostalgic! RK-69 (pun intended), M05, hazing / bullying (“simputus”), NBC Alarms (“suojeluhälytys”)…
The Catch? The player can relate to the content if she/he has been through the Finnish Army. Strong language, black humor, strict guidelines, repetitive tasks, simple core mechanics are the heart of the game. Spend your on-base days going to endless lectures, learning basic discipline and marching drill. The Mechanics? Remember those good old “track and field” type of games? How about “Tony Hawk” games? This game will feature a lot of mechanics that many will remember from their childhood. Furthermore, RPG elements like dialogues, inventory, player stats, free roaming, skill trees etc. will provide additional depth to the gameplay.
Features of Finnish Army Simulator:
- Barracks housing is modeled after the bunks, stools and steel cupboards every Finnish conscript knows and loves. Cleaning service (“siivouspalvelus”), folding the soldier’s blanket (“pinkka”) and making the bed are all in the game.
- The barracks grounds are complete with a soldier home (“sotilaskoti”), a distinctive Finnish breed of combined canteen and commissary. This is the closest you’re likely to get to civilization and normal life most evenings.
- The soldier home commissary offers small creature comforts such as videogames, petty gambling (slot machine, payazzo) and tasty treats.
- What little remnants of the outside world exist on the barracks are modeled after actual Finnish popular culture, tongue firmly in cheek. Outside events do, however, have an effect on your service, and the game has several storylines that may take several playthroughs to fully uncover.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Graphics: Dedicated video card recommended
- Storage: 10 GB available space
File Size: 1.53 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net