God of War Ascension is an Action, Adventure, and Hack And Slash game for PC published by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2013.
God of War Ascension PC Game 2013 Overview:
The action-adventure focuses on combo-based fights of the character Kratos, mostly against several computer opponents at the same time, who all have to be defeated in order to reach the next section of the game.
The gameplay is similar to previous installments, focusing on combo-based combat with the player’s main weapon, the Blades of Chaos, and other weapons acquired by the game’s World Weapons mechanic. It continues the use of quick time events from previous entries but also utilizes a promptless free-form system.
From October 2012 to March 2013, a social experience was available online in the form of a graphic novel titled Rise of the Warrior, a prequel story that tied into the game’s single-player and multiplayer modes. Ascension was the last game in the series to be based on Greek mythology and also the last one to feature Terrence C. Carson as the voice of Kratos as the franchise shifted to Norse mythology with 2018’s God of War and Christopher Judge took over the role of Kratos.
Features of God of War Ascension:
- The game features a redesigned combat system, gameplay mechanics not available in previous installments, and downloadable content.
- Notably, Ascension is the only installment in the series to include multiplayer, which is online-only and features modes for both competitive and cooperative play.
- Another mechanic introduced is that Kratos can tether enemies, referred to as grappling; he can hold an enemy in place with one blade while he attacks other enemies with the other blade, and he can throw the tethered enemy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (6th gen), AMD Ryzen 5 (3rd gen)
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Game Size: 32 GB or above
Instructions to run by emulator on computer:
- Download Both the Emulator and Game Files
- Extract the files using WinRAR
- Open the “rpcs3” folder and run “rpcs3.exe”
- Click on the “I have read the quickstart guide”, and “Do not show again” options and then “Continue”
- From the emulator menu, go to “Files” -> “Install Firmware”
- Locate the “PS3 Firmware” folder under the extracted folders and click “OK”. Then wait for code “Success!”
- Once more go to “Files” -> “Install. pkg”
- Within the opened window, locate the game file and wait for the code “Success!”
- Now go to “Tools” -> “Pads” and select your input.
- From the “Config” section you will be able to tweak the emulator graphics, CPU, and …
- At the end, open the game from the “Game list” using either “Boot with custom Config” or “Boot with global”
File Size: 30.92 GB & 227.12 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net