Melodys Escape 2 is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Icetesy in 2022. only the dimension has changed!
Melodys Escape 2 PC Game 2022 Overview:
This is a kind of remake of the first part. New visuals, improved analyzer of tracks. Yes, the algorithms are still not perfect, but in comparison with the first part, we’ve made a big step forward.
Run, jump and slide to the rhythm of your own music library! Melody is back, with vastly improved audio analysis algorithms that transcribe the energy and intensity that you feel when listening to music into a synchronized gameplay experience, with a captivating and dynamic obstacle course synced to the beat of your music! Melody’s movement speed will match the energy and intensity of your music, from walking during very calm parts up to all-out sprinting when your music explodes!
The focus of Melody’s Escape is on immersing yourself in a “flow state” with your music and creating an elevated interactive experience, rather than providing a stressful challenge. The game offers 3 different difficulty levels to select your own playstyle: Relaxing: one-button only, for a relaxing casual experience Medium: using 4 different buttons Intense: using 8 buttons for inputs, for the full gameplay experience!
Features of Melodys Escape 2:
- Use your own music library: works with any digital music file from your hard drive. MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, M4A and many more DRM-free formats are supported!
- Includes 14 licensed music tracks with hand-mapped levels (with various musical styles)
- Works with almost all music genres and styles!
- Each action input is synchronized to the music
- New music analysis algorithms, with vastly improved tempo detection!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8Ghz Intel® Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 780
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Required
File Size: s1s MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net