Mortal Kombat 4 is an Action, Adventure, and Fighting game for PC published by Midway Games in 1997. Do let him get you!
Mortal Kombat 4 PC Game 1997 Overview:
One of the six Elder Gods that rule the six domains in the Mortal Kombat universe, Shinnok, sought to rule them all thousands of years before the events of the first game.
Mortal Kombat 4 is a 1997 arcade fighting game and it is the fourth main installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise and a sequel to 1995’s Mortal Kombat 3. developed by Midway Games. Released to arcades in 1997, Mortal Kombat 4 is the first title from the series, and one of the first made by Midway overall, to use 3D computer graphics.
It is also the last game of the series to have an arcade release. It was later ported to the PlayStation, Nintendo 64, PC, and Game Boy Color the following year, as well as an updated version titled Mortal Kombat Gold released exclusively for the Dreamcast.
Features of Mortal Kombat 4:
- Mortal Kombat 4 is played in a similar way to the previous titles from the series; the run button and combos are still used, and despite the 3D graphics, characters are restricted to a 2D path except of sidestepping.
- MK4 introduces a limited weapon system, allowing each character to take out a special weapon using a set button combination. Once equipped, the weapons are primarily used through the punch buttons.
- This includes swinging, clubbing or even tossing the weapons.
- The weapons can also be purposely dropped, in a similar fashion to arena objects such as severed heads and rocks, another addition to the series. If an opponent’s weapon is dropped, the other character is able to pick it up and use it.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 95.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 2.0GHz.
- Graphics: AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or NVIDIA Vanta 16MB.
- RAM: 0MB.
- HDD: 0MB.
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card.
File Size: 13.87 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net