Words Can Kill is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Typing Monkey in 2022. Good game! Strongly addictive!
Words Can Kill PC Game 2022 Overview:
As a roguelike deck manufacturer, Words Can Kill has a ton of games to draw thoughts from. The StS motivation functions admirably here in a remarkable design.
Words Can Kill is a fusion of roguelike deck builders and word games. But this game isn’t about your vocabulary. It’s about your decisions and resource management. You will travel through the fantasy world and fight monsters trying to find a more efficient way to use your letters and your gear.
The game plays out as a scrabble deck builder where the two most important aspects are the composition of the deck and the 4 pieces of gear that are taken. Since words are formed from the tiles, rarely can any one tile function on its own and has to be chained into words in order to do anything. Even on an optional mode where all words are visible for a given play, it still requires preemptive planning to fully utilize every draw.
Features of Words Can Kill:
- Indirect synergies. It’s hard to consistently use a powerful weapon that requires 6+ letters for bonus activation with a deck full of rare letters and without additional draw sources.
- Plan your future turns. Are you ready for a strong enemy attack on the next turn? Don’t use words now, place your letter tiles on the board and wait. This way you can make multiple blocks on the next turn and defend yourself.
- RNG management. Replace tiles in your hand any time you wish. But pay with your health.
- Upgrade your deck. That tile with ‘Q’ poisons your life. Please remove it from the deck on your next visit to the forge.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space
File Size: 139.16 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net