World Cruise Story is a Casual, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd in 2022. achieve the goal quickly!
World Cruise Story PC Game 2022 Overview:
There are three Cairo statues in gold, silver and bronze for the first week, plus three Cairo statues for the second week. A total of six Cairo statues are placed around the theater before you can invite Cairo Jun and Cairo Jun customers.
Captain a luxury cruise liner, sailing the entire world while entertaining VIPs! Get ready to take the helm of history’s grandest, most over-the-top luxury cruise liner for an unforgettably addictive excursion at sea! Deck your own ship with everything from lavish suites and first-class restaurants to casinos and hot tubs! You call the shots as you travel the world, visiting every country on the map–even entertaining royalty with tours truly fit for kings! Put the right facilities next to each other and you’ll score big points with passengers and reviewers. Amass enough fame and even celebrities will come flocking when you’re in port! Can you turn your sea buggy into a 5-star floating paradise? Put on your captain’s hat and find out in World Cruise Story!
Features of World Cruise Story:
- Game Flow: Build cabins and other facilities to turn passengers into fans. Holding tours of the countries you visit will allow you to find new facilities and items for your ship.
- Cruise Flow: At the Starting Point, you take on your passengers and then sail around to each of your ports of call. Once you have finished, you’ll return to the starting point and get new passengers.
- Popularity: As your ship gets more fans, it will increase in popularity. Increase the number of appealing facilities and the number of people wanting to sail on your ship will also increase.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Atom® x7-Z8750
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
File Size: 20.70 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net