Taiji is an Action, Adventure, and Puzzle game for PC published by Matthew VanDevander in 2022. The novice guide is not bad, but some are hidden deep.
Taiji PC Game 2022 Overview:
The 2D spiritual sequel of Witness, there are references and innovations in the design of scenes and puzzles. Generally simpler than Witnesses.
Taiji is an adventure puzzle-solving game set in a mysterious world full of puzzles. Unlike many adventure games, the puzzles in Taiji all use a consistent interface: a grid of tiles that can be toggled on or off.
Although this might seem simple, the consistency of the interface frees the player from guesswork or pixel hunting which happens in many adventure games. It is always clear what the player must interact with in order to solve the puzzle, but it is never entirely clear what they must do. There are many different areas in the game, each with its own visual and mechanical themes. As you explore this dense world, it is important to think hard and to pay close attention, as vital clues are sometimes hidden in plain sight.
Features of Taiji:
- The puzzles are fine and do make you use your brain even though for some puzzle types it can take a while before you have figured out the exact rules.
- It would help if the “tutorial puzzles” would be marked a bit better since you can activate multiple in one area and it’s not always clear if you have stumbled upon an advanced puzzle too early.
- The game isn’t overly long but we think that works in its favor.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 400 / AMD Radeon HD 5000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 350 MB of available space
File Size: 254.18 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net