SpaceEngine is an Adventure, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Cosmographic Software in 2019. The feeling of dread looking deep into the stars!
SpaceEngine PC Game 2019 Overview:
Almost all the astronomical phenomena that have actually happened in the solar system are recorded in this game! Fine, too fine!
SpaceEngine is a 1:1 scale science-based Universe simulator, featuring billions upon billions of galaxies, nebulae, stars, and planets, all shown at their full real-world scale. Explore Earth and our neighboring worlds in the Solar System, orbit a black hole in a galaxy billions of light-years away, or visit anything in between seamlessly, with no transitions.
Features of SpaceEngine:
- Sound: Original background music tracks made by many authors, with context-sensitive playback. Sound effects for planetary environments and space ships are in development.
- Tools: Built-in tutorials will help you start using the Planetarium. Search for celestial objects by name and search for the nearest star systems. Browse the cosmos using a scalable Universe map and planetary system chart. Saving, exporting, and importing of locations is supported, which can easily be shared between users. The program keeps an automatic journal of objects you have recently visited. Learn every detail about the objects you find using the built-in “Wiki” info system, with additional hand-written descriptions of many known objects. Display the orbital paths of celestial objects, labels and markers, constellations, and other informational tools.
- Multi-language support: Currently SpaceEngine is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Croatian, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages. Many new localizations are under development.
- Modding: SpaceEngine supports creating and importing user add-ons: catalogs, models and textures for deep space objects, planets, and space ships.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220T or AMD FX-4100
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or Radeon R9 380 (4 GB)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VRAM (dedicated video memory) is very important for SpaceEngine – 3 GB is enough to run the program comfortably on lower settings.
File Size: s1s MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net