Wolfenstein 3D is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by Bethesda-Softworks in 1994. You have to play Wolf!
Wolfenstein 3D PC Game 1994 Overview:
It should be a must-play game for every self-respecting gamer. Of course, you don’t necessarily have to do every chapter of the game during the 8 hours of the campaign.
Maybe it was the fact that people got to blow away Nazis. Maybe it was the sheer challenge of it all. For whatever reason, Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny, pioneered the first-person shooter genre and brought its legendary creators, id Software, worldwide notoriety, and numerous awards. In fact, The Computer Gaming World Hall of Fame recognized Wolfenstein 3D as helping to shape the overall direction of the computer gaming industry.
This game is the first ever FPS game developed by the legendary id Software and while Quake and Doom are credited for being the video games that influenced FPS genre, none of this would have been possible without the existence of Wolfenstein 3D, Why? Because this is where it all began and you can say that this game is the great great grandfather of FPS games which laid the foundation for all the FPS games today. Doom, Quake and Half-Life are all the descendants of Wolf 3D.
Features of Wolfenstein 3D:
- Find the keys (Not all levels need keys)
- Find the elevator and proceed to the next level
- In case there is no elevator it means this is a boss level and you have to Kill the boss
- Most of the game is fast-paced but there are also rare moments when you can land a sneak attack with a knife and instantly kill low-level enemies.
Minimum System Requirements:
- A 100% Windows XP/Vista-compatible computer system
File Size: 35.40 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net