STAR WARS Dark Forces is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by LucasArts, Lucasfilm, Disney in 1995. If you’re not very into retro games!
STAR WARS Dark Forces PC Game 1995 Overview:
Ok, this game is very nice, it’s one of the games that laid the foundations of FPS (or rather fast FPS) in the same way as Doom or Wolfenstein but it’s kind of ugly!
Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army – one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire’s arsenal of terror and domination.
Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance’s covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire, then battle every man and machine the Imperial Forces can muster. Search a vast galaxy for clues, attack enemy bases-all in a desperate attempt to stop the activation of this fearsome new weapon.
Video game designer Jaime Griesemer, a senior employee at Bungee Studios, once famously remarked “If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game.” Dark Force’s nails that 30 seconds of fun from the moment you fight your first Stormtrooper. With the main campaign lasting only 5 hours, these 30 seconds are enough to stretch Dark Forces into a brisk and hugely enjoyable sci-fi romp complete with great combat, environments and setpieces.
Features of STAR WARS Dark Forces:
- Fully interactive environments – morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: 486 or higher
- Memory: 16 MB
- Graphics: DirectX
- DirectX®: DirectX 5.2
- Hard Drive: 80 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
File Size: 30.81 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net