SONIC ADVENTURE 2 BATTLE is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by SEGA in 2012. 2 heroes saving the world!
SONIC ADVENTURE 2 BATTLE PC Game 2012 Overview:
Sonic Advance 2 is a side-scrolling platformer similar in gameplay and style to the original Sonic Advance. The player controls Sonic the Hedgehog, who can unlock three other playable characters: Cream the Rabbit and her Chao named Cheese, Tails, and Knuckles the Echidna after defeating Doctor Eggman in specific boss battles. Each character has its own unique moves and abilities. Sonic can perform an “instant-shield” that protects him for a brief moment; Cream and Tails can fly; Knuckles can glide and climb, and Amy can destroy enemies using a hammer.
Features of SONIC ADVENTURE 2 BATTLE:
- In the tradition of Sonic games, gameplay consists of moving quickly through levels. Levels in the game are divided into seven “zones”, each consisting of two acts of normal gameplay and then a boss battle, where the player fights Doctor Eggman in order to stop Eggman from taking over the world.
- A character will also lose a life if they fall into a gap, get crushed, or exceed an act’s 10-minute limit.
- Special stages are on a 3D plane, where the character tries to obtain a set number of rings before time runs out in order to collect a Chaos Emerald.
- After beating all zones and finding all seven Chaos Emeralds with Sonic, an alternate final act is unlocked.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor:Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHz/Athlon 64 3000+ or Equivalent & above
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 8600/AT Radeon HD3650) & above
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 2.26 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net