Evolve is an Action, Adventure, and Open-World game for PC published by 2K Games in 2022. Hunters and monsters alike can use special abilities during gameplay!
Evolve PC Game 2022 Overview:
A cooperative game in which four players hunt an alien-type monster controlled by a fifth player. The player controlling the monster can kill other smaller creatures.
Evolve is an action video game with a focus on both cooperative and competitive, multiplayer gameplay. The game adopts a ‘4v1′ asymmetrical structure where four players take control of the Hunters, while the fifth player controls the Monster. The Hunters’ main objective is to track and hunt the Monster in a limited amount of time, while the Monster‘s goal is to evolve and make themselves more powerful.
At the beginning of a match, a 30-second headstart is given to the Monster so that they can have enough time to escape before the Hunters parachute from a plane to where the Monster started. Each map features an open-world environment for players to explore and play within. To help the Hunters navigate the environments quickly, they are equipped with jetpacks, allowing them to jump over obstacles and cliffs. The jetpack can also be used to dodge attacks performed by the monster, though it consumes Hunter’s energy. The team can track the monster, as well as place waypoints on an interactive map. The colors of these waypoints are different based on what players have marked. The waypoint mark turns yellow for the environment, orange for wildlife, or red for the Monster.
Features of Evolve:
- Evolve features five different modes: Hunt, Nest, Rescue, Defend, and Arena, which have different objectives for both the Hunters and the Monster.
- Evolve provides two different structures to these game modes: Quick Play, which starts a single playthrough match; and Evacuation, which serves as a five-match, multiplayer story mode.
- In Evacuation, each match gives the winning side an advantage on the next map, such as having a toxic gas the Monster is immune to, or autonomous gun turrets to assist the Hunters.
- The Evacuation mode ends with a ‘Defend’ match. Evolve also features an Observer Mode, allowing players to watch a match without playing in the match. The spectator can jump between cameras and view the match from both the Hunters’ and the Monster’s perspectives.
Minimum System Requirements:
- INTEL CPU: Core 2 Duo E6600.
- AMD CPU: Athlon 64 X2 6400.
- SYSTEM RAM: 4GB.
- NVIDIA VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 560.
- ATI VIDEO CARD: Radeon HD 5770.
- VIDEO MEMORY: 1GB.
- HARD DRIVE: 50GB.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
File Size: s1s MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net