Card Shark is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Devolver Digital in 2022. The Cards of Fate and the End of the Empire!
Card Shark PC Game 2022 Overview:
a stunning and refreshing strategy game. It’s not exactly a card game, but it’s all about poker. An adventure game full of cunning, conspiracy, and sweet tricks.
“Our adversaries tonight? An unscrupulous group of scoundrels and rogues rumored to possess an unlimited fund between them. If we stick to the strategies you’ve learned, this will be a walkover.” – Comte de Saint-Germain. Card Shark is an adventure game full of cunning, intrigue, and delectable deceit. Enter a world where you’ll need to play your opponents better than you play your cards.
card shark is a game about cheating people out of their money. specifically, it’s a game about taking the french aristocracy for suckers whilst trying to avoid becoming a victim yourself of the schemes and violence around you. the cards are just the tool by which you do this, the game being played with them never committing to a consistent ruleset; high-value cards are good? having a lot of a suit is good? knowing someone’s high card allows you to beat them? it’s all a bit abstract. you win or lose solely by your ability to glean and signal information you’re not supposed to have, to palm cards, to do a good bad job shuffling.
Features of Card Shark:
- LEARN AND MASTER NEW TRICKS: Cheat your way to the top of 18th-century French society. Master deceptions using card marking, false shuffles, deck switching, false deals, and more! Use your ill-gotten gains to buy your way into the closed world of high-stakes tables.
- UNCOVER A CONSPIRACY: … as you climb from local card parlors to the King’s table. A word of advice: Don’t get caught. Your fellow gamblers do not take kindly to cheats…
- TRAVEL THROUGH 18TH CENTURY FRANCE: Discover small towns, remote mansions, and luxurious lounges imagined by Nerial team (Reigns) game creator Arnaud De Bock (Pikuniku). Immerse yourself in the ornate visual artwork of Nicolai Troshinsky. Have your every move accompanied by an original score from Andrea Boccadoro as interpreted by an orchestra.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2*2930) / AMD A8-3850 (4 * 2900) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics / Radeon HD 6550D or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Recommended
File Size: 1.05 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net