Painting VR is an Adventure, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Cybernetic Walrus in 2022. paint a lot in real life!
Painting VR PC Game 2022 Overview:
A great experience where you are going to paint in virtual reality to feel like painting in the real life.
So you want to be a virtual artist? Pick your favorite colors, dip in your brush and start creating! Painting VR is a +10.000 square feet virtual painter’s studio with an unlimited supply of paint, inspiring tools, and canvases of all sizes. Once finished, you can share your work with the Painting VR community, or even the world!
Play around and feel the relaxing satisfaction of putting bright, fresh paint on a canvas. First, teach yourself the basics of colors, painting, and composition. Then, sharpen your skills by experimenting with the tools and techniques at hand and become part of a new wave of digital artists—all without having to clean up afterward. With a standalone headset, you can take your studio wherever you want!
Features of Painting VR:
- Customize & Save Your Studio: We’re artists ourselves, so we know it’s essential to feel at home, comfortable and inspired. With Painting VR, you can change up your painting set and save it the way that works best for you. Put your favorite images up on the walls and personalize your workplace. It’s your universe, ready for your ideas to come to life, and filled with pieces to be proud of.
- Easy Paint Mixing: Mix your paint on the canvas, or a palette, or start experimenting by pouring a bucket of paint into another. There’s a way to experiment with colors for everybody.
- A Wide Selection of Brushes & Tools: Big brushes, fine brushes, precision brushes, splatter brushes, spray cans, paint rollers, we have it all. With a customized drill, you can combine those tools in ways you never imagined possible. Well, they’re possible, theoretically, but the real-life consequences could turn out pretty disastrous.
- A New Way of Painting: Instead of merely simulating what already exists, we combine the ancient art of painting with tools and features that are only possible in the digital realm. Resizing the canvas while painting unlocks new possibilities. Be the master of your tools and adjust the brush settings with an easy slider menu. Best of all: there’s no undo in real life, but there is one in Painting VR!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 224.83 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net