JUNKPUNK is a Casual, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by SCT in 2021. Factory management in the future!
JUNKPUNK PC Game 2021 Overview:
This game is like an automated factory that gathers and manufactures resources. It is a simulator of bringing the planet back to life using factories.
Where we came from, why we crashed, why life disappeared (well, except for the anthropogenic catastrophe, which is mentioned in passing in one of the first tablets) and why we need to revive it is not very clear. On the other hand – I have not yet been able to cover all possible “biomes” – the map is quite extensive and the game is designed for multiplayer, perhaps the truth is somewhere out there.
The volume of the world, the number of required spare parts for the main task, and the principle of the development of the factory are somewhat unsuitable for a single-player game – it seems artificially stretched. That is why it is somewhat dull: the inventory is small – you often have to return to the improvised base; the robot has a supply of energy – which runs out rather quickly during long runs for resources, which requires intermediate bases, which requires even more resources.
Features of JUNKPUNK:
- A multiplayer system that works together
- By controlling the robot to clear the planet of garbage, recycle it, and with the help of [it’s not clear where they came from] technologies to organize its terraforming into something suitable for life.
- Everything else remains very unclear.
- Has a great potential
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10 or later
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1050ti or higher and AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: N/A
- Additional Notes: Requirements may vary upon developmental milestones
File Size: 2.86 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net