Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator is an Adventure, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Broken Arms Games in 2021.
Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator PC Game 2021 Overview:
Someone really knows how to make a brewing simulator. In some Gothic games, there will be wine cellars in the manor or villa.
However, wine frequently appears in such a dazzling array of games, but none of the games introduce wine. Of the source. There are many farm games, but everything is food crops or industrially processed into commercial products, and none of them introduce wine in detail. The bartending games include “Cyberpunk Bartender Action” and the upcoming “Bartending Simulator”, but these are all ready-made wines for processing and modulation. Unexpectedly, someone really will independently create a game for winemaking and fully demonstrate the craftsmanship!
The dream is to have a winery in Western Europe. Whether it is the TV series “Brothers” or the game “Battlefield V“, it is revealed that France and Germany are full of wineries and wine! Western Europe is really a wonderful place, this feature benefits from its exclusive Mediterranean climate! Whether it is sunshine or precipitation, compared to other temperate and subtropical climates, this can make grapes grow better! This is the time and place advantage of Western Europe’s ability to make wine.
Features of Hundred Days Winemaking Simulator:
- The developers obviously poured a lot of time and effort into the game.
- The aesthetics are great, the gameplay is quite unique and the developers seem to have done their research.
- The puzzle aspect of the game is not hard but still quite fun.
- No bugs and the game runs great.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.5GHz or AMD Athlon equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 700 series or AMD Radeon™ equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
File Size: 804.90 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.xyz