F1 2018 is a Racing, Simulation, and Sports game for PC published by Codemasters in 2021. Handling of the cars will be hard!
F1 2018 PC Game 2021 Overview:
The game is not a “REVOLUTION” but a big step-up compared to F1 2017, the game overall is very good.
Features of F1 2018:
- The quarry is the section where Codemasters have to work the most for this F1 2018, and this is a BIG positive point. The R&D tree which was already damn well done in F1 2017 has still been improved, each team has its own R&D tree which is much more logical and realistic. By the way, the price of the improvements is even lower than in F1 2017 which is far too easy in my opinion.
- Codemasters FINALLY decided to get their fingers out of their asses and FINALLY put the management of the ERS with 5 modes that you will have to manage during the race. Well, it’s not as pushing as IRL but it’s already that.
- The quality of the models of the cars is much better, which I strongly criticized in F1 2017. The cars are really very well reproduced in every detail and the steering wheels are FINALLY THE RIGHT SIZE !!
There are 9 new classic cars which are older than the first ones and which also have an incredible level of detail.
- The engine sounds are FINALLY realistic and very well reproduced for 2018 cars, the only thing I blame is the downshift sound which is really weird (by the way the sound comes from 2017 cars, not 2018). There has also been some update to the sounds for classic cars.
Requested By Bamm Viole
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2130 or AMD FX 4300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT 640 or AMD HD 7750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
File Size: s1s MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net