Base One is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Blowfish Studios, Gamera Game in 2021.
Base One PC Game 2021 Overview:
A very entertaining and complex space station management sim set far in the future and away from the constraints of reality.
For now, after 2 hours we are not bored, the tutorial explains the mechanics of resource management well but on the other hand, there are annoying bugs such as the crew which constantly advance in the wall when they are doing nothing or when we dismantle modules, they do not come out of this one: result in it bug and works in the vacuum of space once this one dismantles and without combination. On the other hand, the animations of these are good.
The interface is not great either, it is rough we think, lack of information but hey it’s okay.
The out-of-game menus are messy too, lacking a lot of options such as the inability to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse, to change the axes, and very few graphics settings but hey, let’s say it’s not serious.
Features of Base One:
- Step by step, easy to use, detailed tutorials, so you don’t get confused by a bunch of settings;
- The plot is rich, the task-oriented open gameplay
- You don’t know what the game is going to do after playing for a long time;
- The official second fix, the font is now normal, although some villains still verbalize, at least it does not affect the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: 5th Generation Intel i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/Nvidia dedicated GPU, 3Gb VRAM/Shader Model 5.1 (Geforce GTX 960/Radeon R9 285)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
File Size: 2.74 GB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net