Jetborne Racing is an Action, Racing, and Simulation game for PC published by Boundless Dynamics, LLC in 2021.
Jetborne Racing PC Game 2021 Overview:
If you have any experience in simulators, then you can start playing very quickly, the controls are quite minimalistic, in fact only the axes (roll, pitch, yaw, thrust, and air brake) and one button.
However, the game cannot be called a casual game, the plane flies convincingly, and you have to try to fit into the turns without hitting the wall or knocking the plane down. You can control the VR controllers, but we have not tried it, because there is a full-fledged setup for flight sims, why bother? It seems that you can’t fly on the keyboard and mouse, and you won’t be able to fly on them either, you need to control it accurately and all five axes are involved almost simultaneously.
There is both a single-mode (“shadow boxing” with a global table of records) and multiplayer (with a voice chat even), where a bunch of different power-ups and weapons are added, and where bored spectators with machine guns can knock you down. But in MP we have flown a little so far, we still don’t want to embarrass ourselves, we have to train, the tracks here cannot be walked with dignity right away.
Of the minuses, we want to note the rather budgetary graphics (hello from 2005) and the inability to adjust the curves on the axes, the plane is very playful in roll, and the ability to smooth out the reaction near the zero position is not enough. There are few tracks, but we think over time this deficiency will be corrected.
Features of Jetborne Racing:
- There are two types of game modes: a mode that measures lap times alone and an online race.
- Behavior is not as real as the simulator, but a little closer to reality than Escon
- There is a blackout, and if you keep raising the nose at full throttle, the field of view will narrow and it will eventually become pitch black.
- There is no means of attack, and it feels like you are competing for time.
- There is a setting to shoot a machine gun from the spectator seat in the room setting
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060/AMD Radeon R9 480 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 774.7 MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net