Viscerafest is an Action, Adventure, and Shooter game for PC published by 1C Entertainment in 2021. A bunny hopper wet dream!
Viscerafest PC Game 2021 Overview:
A game like other fast-paced arena fps (Let’s think of Quake MP, Doom 2016 / Eternal, Ultrakill) its gameplay balance is in how you move, how you use your tools well, and in this case, knowing where to hit a punch.
First, graphically, maybe you have to get used to the 2D / 3D Sprites that the game has, but when you see that it is not so shocking or that it does not cause bad eyesight or dizziness, it feels good and gives a comic touch to the game. Sprite games have a great ability to show a lot of expression with their movements and frames, something that 3D sometimes cannot do correctly, so to be a frenzy, this one is worth it.
Music is varied and dynamic, so you will know when it is time to explore and time to attack, Caroline’s dialogue has excellent references and friendly malice.
My negatives are that we do not know / or it does not have secret levels, there is still nothing to do with the collectibles, and sometimes some background voices are not heard by the action (above all, those that show the progress of the story). Exit screens can be better identified, they are sometimes confused with normal switches.
Features of Viscerafest:
- Feels like a mix of Quake 2’s level design and Hotline Miami graphics and gameplay philosophies.
- Combat is fun and satisfying, punchy guns and decent gibs.
- The soundtrack, voice acting and general sound design are pretty refined.
- Gratuitous slaughter of innocent civilians rewarded with bonus items. The UN will probably hate this game. Good.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit Recommended, 32-bit version Available
File Size: s1s MB
File Password: www.freegamesdl.net